Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jan Ipsy bag!

January Ipsy bag came in today!  I have to say that I really love this one!  The bag is two toned, blue and white.


Inside the bag time! 

~First up was a sample of Eco-Beauty by La Fresh Group. good day day moisturizer.  I will try this one tomorrow morning.
~Pacifica eye shadow in ethereal. This is a beautiful champagne color.
~Hikari eye liner in storm, which is a charcoal color.  This is really creamy and goes really well with the eyeshadow!
~Velvet 59 by Paris Manning Lip gloss in Noisette.  This shows pretty dark in the tube and picture but its a great nude color, again it pairs well with they eyeshadow and liner.
~And lastly an eyeshadow brush by Elizabeth Mott.  I really like this brush.  It is very soft and applies shadow well.


This bag was such a hit that all of these products (minus the moisturizer sample) have made there way into my purse makeup bag to live!  I really do love them all!



No comments:

Post a Comment