Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Products I Currently Love

I wanted to share the products that I am currently loving.  These are the ones that I am just reaching for more than any of the rest of the ones I have.  If you as me next month, my answers might be slightly different, but right this moment these are my favorites.

For Primer there are two that I switch between depending on if I want a more matte finish or a natural finish.  I love the Korres antiageing primer for my natural finish and the Maybelline Baby skin for a more matte finish.  The baby skin is a perfect dupe for Benefit's The Porefessional at a fraction of the cost too!

For foundation I am loving Loreal's Infallible Pro-matte 24hr foundation.  I love the matte finish on this!  I have fairly dry skin and usually shy away from a matte finish, but this does not leave my face looking dry and flaky like so many others do.   I am in the lightest shade, I believe its Classic Ivory.

I have two for concealers.  The first one isn't technically a concealer, but it does wonders to brighten up your under eye area, de-puff and provide a bit of coverage.  I am talking about First aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy of course.  This is  a recent purchase for me but has quickly become a favorite!.  The next one is Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind.  I find this covers up my dark circles without caking and provides long lasting coverage as well.

Next we move on to eyebrows!  I am loving my Anastasia perfect brow pencil.  I use the color soft brown.  I had been using a powder brow product but it was too flaky, I find that the pencil is perfect for my dry skin!

I have fallen back in love with my Naked 3 pallet, and have been using it almost every day this year.  The colors are perfect for a soft day look, but you can really amp it up for a sultry date night look as well!

I narrowed my favorite eyeliners down to three.  Rimmel Scandaleyes in nude for my waterline, Urban decay 24/7 in the darkest black color they have and Benefits Push-up liner.  The push-up liner is probably my favorite one.  It makes applying a cat eye super easy.

Mascara.  Its hard to believe, but I only have two mascara's in my makeup collection right now!  They are both by Tarte, Lights camera Splashes and Lights camera Flashes.  I love both equally but use the Splashes when I am in need of a water proof mascara!

I am loving my Ulta blush.  Sadly the sticker came off the bottom and I do not know what shade it is.  I also LOVE Benefits Watts up highlighter.  I have never gotten so many complements on my make up until I started using it!

 My favorite lip products!  For a classic red lip I use Younique's Lip liner in Primal and top it with a clear gloss. Seriously the best red I have ever found!  For a nice pinky nude I have been enjoying the Sephora matte gloss in nude. And for a nice corally pink I have been using an Ulta balm stick. (again, this does not have a shade listed on it)

Lastly my favorite nail polish!  I love all Essie polishes but I have to say that Trophy Wife is my all time favorite color!

Let me know in the comments what your favorite products are!

No comments:

Post a Comment